- 1 pound pasta (I used penne)
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 small bunch of fresh broccoli
- 2 cups cooked, shredded or cubed chicken
Preparation InstructionsCook pasta according to package directions. When it's almost done, add the broccoli. Cook until desired tenderness.
In a saucepan or skillet, warm butter and cream. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Grate Parmesan cheese and place half of it into a large serving bowl. Pour warm butter/cream mixture over the top.
Drain pasta and broccoli and immediately pour it into the bowl. Add chicken.
Toss a couple of times, then sprinkle in the other half of the Parmesan.
Toss to combine, thinning with pasta water if necessary.