You will need:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 jar marinara sauce
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 onion finely chopped or 2 T dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 10 slider buns
- In a large skillet, combine 2 T olive oil, seasoning, onion, and garlic. Cook on med-high for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together spice mix from previous pan, turkey, bread crumbs, and parmesan
- Roll into 10 even meatballs.
- Return to original pan and brown in olive oil
- Pour jar of marinara sauce over meatballs, cover, and cook on medium for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through
- On a sheet pan, place slider buns open faced and brushed with oil. Add a meatball to each set of buns with a slice of cheese on top. Bake at 450 for 4 minutes.