Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Creamy Angel Hair with Chicken


My friends Tori and Taylor were sharing this recipe with Victoria on facebook, and I spotted it and thought it looked yummy. And it was! It makes enough to feed a small army. And while my family may eat breakfast like a small army, dinner usually doesn't go down as well. So I'll probably half it next time. Nathanael and I really liked it, though, and the kids did pick at it as well as with any other dinner.

Stir together:
1 box of angel hair pasta - prepared as directed on box
3 chicken breasts - cooked and chopped up
2 cans of cream of whatever. (I had two chicken on hand. Tori mentioned using one chicken and then one celery or mushroom.)
1 cup of sour cream

Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake at 350 for 15 or 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. I'm making that for dinner tonight! (from Jill, who cannot make a blogger posting from the desktop computer for some weird reason.)