1 package Oreos
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 8oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 container cool whip, thawed
1 package gummy worms (or whatever)
1 lg package instant chocolate pudding
Milk for the pudding
- Prepare pudding as directed and place in the fridge.
- Crush about 3/4 of the Oreos. Stir with melted butter. Press into a 9x13.
- Whip the cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Fold in cool whip. Spread into the pan.
- Spread the pudding into the pan.
- Break the remaining Oreos and sprinkle into the pan.
- Squish worms or fish or whatever into the dessert.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.