3 sticks butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powered sugar
2 tsp mint extract
3 cups flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup York peppermint patty bites (In the big bag. This was Abigail's touch.) Mmmm
1 container frosting (or half a batch of frosting from your favorite recipe) -- Dyed green
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9x13.
- In large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar. And mint and mix again.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and cocoa. Blend into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Dough will be stiff.
- Press into pan and back 18-20 minutes. (It will start to look matte, and not shiny as it is done.)
- Cool completely
- Frost and sprinkle mint candy on top.