2 or 3 chicken breasts
2 packages of chicken top ramen
2/3 cup Thai peanut sauce
3 tbl peanut butter
1 bag (1 pound) frozen stir-fry vegetables
1/4 cup chow mein noodles
1/4 cup peanuts
- Slice and cook chicken into long strips.
- Cook ramen, without the seasoning packet, drain.
- Use the seasoning packets with one cup boiling water to make broth.
- Heat oven to 350, and spray a 2 quart casserole.
- Cook peanut sauce, broth, PB, frozen veggies and noodles in a large pan over med-high heat, until hot. Stir in chicken. Spoon into casserole.
- Sprinkle chow mein noodles and peanuts on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Arrange into a funny face to make eating veggies more bearable.