1 cube butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar, plus 2 T sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup mashed bananas
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Grease a bundt pan, and coat sides (like you would flour a pan) with sugar.
- Cream butter and 3/4 cup sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in banana and sour cream.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to banana mixture.
- Spoon half of batter into the bundt pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and remaining 2T sugar. Add other half of batter.
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes. Test with a toothpick for doneness, keeping in mind the gooey chocolate layer.
- Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a plate.