- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a
- 5-qt. slow cooker; add butter. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 3
- cups cheese, evaporated milk, soup and 2% milk. Pour over macaroni
- mixture and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bread crumbs. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.