Friday, February 20, 2009

Meatballs or Meatloaf

This is another dish I throw together. I don't really measure I just throw it in but I am going to try to estimate the correct measurements. It is a very easy recipe and easy clean up.

1 lb ground beef
1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 egg
2 tsp garlic
1 tsp Italian seasoning
dash of pepper
2 dashes of salt
water to moisten

Mix all ingredients together in bowl. Add enough water to moisten the breadcrumb so it mixes well and is moist. Sometimes I add about 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese to the mixture. When my grandmother used to make this as a meatloaf she used to shape it around a big ball of Mozzarella cheese. You can choose to use mozzarella or not. I usually don't when I am in a rush. You can shape into meatballs and put in a 9x13 pan or put in a bread loaf pan to make into a Meatloaf. Bake at 400 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes. Enjoy!!

No comments: