Monday, February 7, 2011

Meal Planning

Here's my new meal-planning process...
1. Print blank monthly calendar off the internet
2. Sit down with cookbooks, internet etc. and plan meals for 2-4 weeks.
3. Each week before major shopping trip, sit down with menu and recipes again, making the shopping list.
4. Check off each meal in the corner of the box so you know which meals you have ingredients for (if you want to swap around later in the week)
5. Know that every night dinner is already planned and shopped for!
This has been helping me a ton, especially planning around the days I work vs. the days I'm home. And I never have that 5 pm panic of what's for dinner!?!?

2 comments:

javajill said...

I want to be more like Anne!

Kristen said...

You are officially my hero! Can you accommodate 4 more for dinner?